03-7967 3506 hep@um.edu.my


For Postgraduate Students, if you are interested to apply for our On Campus Accommodation, we would like to suggest you our homelike Residential Colleges. You may apply for them directly at Facility Management & Development Section and send your application letter through our email at penempatan_kolej@um.edu.my. Please do not forget to attach your support documents like University of Malaya Offer Letter and copy of your Matric Card before sending your email. We also have a policy statement for our quality and better accommodation service. Please click      for more information regarding our policy statement.

You also may call the Residential College Official Office through the contact number given in order to check the vacancies before making a direct application to secured your place. Besides, if there weren’t any vacancies at On Campus Accommodation, please don't worry because we also give you a multiple choices at Off Campus Accommodation so as to seek your private rented place to live nearby the campus.

In addition, apart from Japan Apartment, you also may apply at our International House and it’s good to know that priority will be given to International Students who single or being accompanied by a partner or family. But, it is important to note that your approval application only depend on vacancies and NOT guaranteed to be approved if the accommodation has been fully occupied. For your additional information, residential fees for Postgraduate and international students are slightly higher depending on the room chosen and may be charged between RM 15.00 to RM 70.00 per day.  

     Please CLICK HERE for more accommodations

Last Updated: 22/08/2019