|1.||Tun Ahmad Zaidi Residential College||CLICK HERE||RM15 - RM70 /day/head|
|2.||Raja Dr. Nazrin Shah Residential College||CLICK HERE||RM15 - RM70 /day/head|
|3.||Japan Apartment||CLICK HERE||RM350 /month/head|
|4.||International House||CLICK HERE||RM1,800 /month/unit|
|5.||Off-Campus Accommodation||CLICK HERE||*Depend on negotiation|
Applications are now open for accommodation for the academic year 2019 of second semester. To be added to the waiting list for this accommodation, please complete the application form attached below:
|PRIORITY LEVEL||INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CATEGORY||APPLICATION|
|First||First Year Full Time Undergraduate||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Third||Second Year - Final Year Full Time Undergraduate||MyUM Application|
|Fourth||Post Graduate Full Time Studentemail@example.com|
Here, we would like to remind you that:
1. Your application will be treated by priority level. If the application did not meet any requirement, it will be automatically rejected.
2. For Second Year International Student, you can make your application through MyUM Open Application. But, you must know that it will be approved depend on vacancies on selected residential colleges. If there is no any vacancies left, you will be sorting into the waiting list. Please refer to IMPORTANT NOTICES so you are not going to miss out any of our notices!
3. For Post Graduate Student, your application will be approved depend on vacancies on selected residential colleges. If there is no any vacancies left, you will be sorting into the waiting list. Please refer to IMPORTANT NOTICES so you are not going to miss out any of our notices!
4. Residential fees for Postgraduate and international students at On-Campus Accommodation, are slightly higher depending on the room chosen and may be charged between RM 15.00 to RM 70.00 per day.
5. Any information regarding your application will be sent to your email. It is important for you to apply by using your active email.
6. Any students, who are interested to rent a house/room at Off-Campus Accommodation, may directly contact the owners of the property as advertised in the directory and may deal further with them to get the best reasonable rental amount. But, it is important to note that University of Malaya is NOT to be held responsible for any misuse of the information in the directory by any irresponsible party.
You will receive the letter of your application status regarding accommodation at University of Malaya via your active email. The letter also will include the details of your accommodation unit/room. It is important to note that after this step, all approved applicant will be received our notification regarding your accommodation unit/room through email.
The details of your payment for accommodation also will be included in your approval letter. We also attach you a draft of payment methods.
Deposit and rental charge payment can be made via online portal at E-Pay@UM. Please CLICK HERE to go to E-Pay.
Our team will arrange an appointment for you to visit The Facility Management & Development Section Office to sign your tenancy agreement and check-in documents. Our administration office is open during working hours (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) except on weekend and Public Holidays.